End of another month, time is on the run. Tonight is trick or treat night here in the Heartland. Still reeling from last years Halloween. Last year, when we invested all our money in a pumpkin farm, then the govt. called off Halloween! Right now, I kind of figure, it is more prudent to just stayed holed up.
So here you are, all of you senior Trick or Treaters in the spirit of David Letterman:
“How you know you are too old to Trick or Treat.”
10. You get winded from knocking on the door.
9. You have to have another kid chew the candy for you.
8. You ask for high fiber candy only.
7. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you lose your balance and fall over.
6. People say: ‘Great Boris Karloff Mask. And you’re not wearing a mask.
5. When the door opens you yell, ‘Trick or… And can’t remember the rest.
4. By the end of the night, you have a bag full of restraining orders.
3. You have to carefully choose a costume that won’t dislodge your hairpiece.
2. You’re the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a walker.
And the number one reason Seniors should not go Trick Or Treating…
1. You keep having to go home to pee.
(Better luck next year.)
SOMEWHAT RELATED: All Saints Hollow